5 SEO Strategies to Get on Top of Search Engines
Search engine optimization strategies or SEO strategies have become very popular in the recent years. The reason for its popularity is - "If you implement good SEO strategies, your website will rank on top of search engines". If you rank on the first page, massive amount of visitors will come and sales and revenue are bound to increase. These strategies will help you rank well on search engines. Let's have a look at top 11 SEO strategies.
1. Your website's pages must have the keywords in the title of the page. Example: if you have a website on puppy training, the title should be some like "Puppy training tips" or "Puppy training advice". Header 1, Header 2 and the bold text should also have the keywords.
2. The images in your web pages must have the keyword too. This helps the search-engines to understand that you have pictures on your website that are related to your topic. In our example it can be something like "puppy-training-pic.jpg" or "puppy-training1.jpg"
3. The URL (web address) of your website must contain the keywords/topic. This allows the search engines to understand that the page is related to a particular topic. This is one of the most important parts of SEO-strategies. Example "yourwebsite.com/puppy-training-course.html" is much better and meaningful to search-engines, than yourwebsite.com/1234.html.
4. Content is king. I'm sure you must have heard this many times but I'll explain you what it really means. Write good content on your topic. Search engines like good content and they reward you for that. Your website's content must be relevant to the topic. Having good and fresh content on your website means that the visitors will come back again. Each page should have 500+ words and preferable the keyword density on your page should be more 3% (Keyword Density = number of times the keyword occurs in a web page*100/total number of words in page)
5. Back links are very important part of SEO Strategies. Back links are the links on other sites that point to your website. The more back links you have, the better your ranking is. Search-engines count the total number of back links for your site to know "how popular and important your site is for other websites"